Sunday, September 18, 2011

Create Space

In order to stay within our budget and still put together a decent book, I have ended up learning much of the publishing process and doing it myself. This actually makes me the publisher! Create space will be used as the printer and distributor for our book. I, never in a million years, would have expected to get to this point!

We are almost ready to publish our book!

I want to thank my Aunt Martie for writing this awesome story and being so cool to work with, and patient!
I want to thank my daughter, Jess, for her assistance with designing style.
I want to thank my cousin Felicia for all her efforts with photoshop to make the photos that my aunt took better quality.
I want to thank all friends and family that have given suggestions along the way. Every little piece of information has been helpful!




No comments:

Post a Comment