Thursday, September 15, 2011

Publishing?

My aunt, Martie Gaudette, wrote a beautifully touching story about her daily walks and visits to Stuart Pond in Sterling, MA, where she made a connection with a Canada goose and followed his life.

My aunt asked me to help her find a way to get her story published. I totally loved the story and thought this would be a simple and fun project. Now, until recently, I had never enjoyed my English or Writing classes and only enjoyed the occasional book. I took on this project with no idea how much would be involved. This has been a long and educational journey.

Follow me as I blog some of the many challenges that I have and will continue to face as a non-experienced writer learning how to get another non-experienced writer published.

No comments:

Post a Comment