Saturday, September 17, 2011

Follow your dreams

You can do just about anything that you set your mind to. Whenever I need a little pick-me-up or reminder after a set-back I think about a little book that my parents gave to me when I graduated high school. It had several pages of motivating words. It was called "Follow your dreams" or "Never give up on your dreams." I gave my daughter something similar when she graduated high school.

So that is what I have to say today - Follow your dreams and never give up on them.

There will always be set-backs but you can overcome them and keep moving forward. The more set-backs that you have will just make the final goal that much greater once you have achieved it!


Sometimes you just need to take a step back to re-evaluate things in order to move forward in the right direction again.

Once I set my mind to something, I make it a challenge to make it happen, figure it out, and make it happen. Learn what has to be learned and get help in the areas that someone else is just much better in.

What is YOUR dream? How can you make it happen? What would the first step be? How about taking just that very first step?



No comments:

Post a Comment