Thursday, September 29, 2011

The more I learn and think I know, the more I realize I have no clue as to what I'm doing!

We have changed things up a bit! We have decided to write a children's book after all! Well, actually two children's books...wweeellll...maybe three...

We are still going to finish our work on the short story, but right now we are focused on the first children's book!

We will still be using the same model for the books - our handsome and lovable Canada goose - Pretty One!!

Stay tuned!






8 comments:

  1. Hi Sandy, thanks for following my blog. I'm now following yours too! And good luck with the children's book, and another good luck for the second one... and the third! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am now a follower, thanks for following mine. Good luck on the books.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a great Children book.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,

    I found you on Book Blogs and am now following you.

    I have reviewed a few children's bookson my blog and am available for review if you need me.

    Please check out my blog and feel free to follow back!

    Thanks,

    Megan @ Storybook Love Affair

    www.storybookloveaffair.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Megan! I will keep you in mind for a review! I grabbed your button too!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like fun! Post some pages, I'd love to see it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck! It sounds like it will be great :)

    ReplyDelete